This easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl is a simple and sweet treat! It’s a healthy gluten-free + vegan breakfast or snack made with just 3 ingredients in 5 minutes. Add toppings to customize to your heart desires!
For the smoothie bowl
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1½ cups frozen strawberries
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk or milk of choice
For the toppings
- Freeze-dried strawberries + bananas
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Fresh bananas, sliced
- Chia seeds
- Combine frozen banana, frozen strawberries, and coconut milk in a blender (I used my Vitamix). Puree until completely smooth – the mixture should be thick. Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings as desired. Enjoy!
Keywords: smoothie bowl, smoothie bowl recipe, easy smoothie bowl, strawberry banana smoothie