This S’mores Fudge only takes 15 minutes and six ingredients to prep – no baking required! This quick and easy fudge recipe is a no-mess way to enjoy s’mores.
For the graham cracker crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
For the fudge
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Line a 9×13″ pan with parchment paper and grease lightly.
- In a bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press evenly into the prepared pan. As is, the crust can be crumbly. If you want a firmer crust, bake for 8 minutes at 350ºF. Let cool while you prepare the fudge.
- Over low-medium heat in a medium saucepan, combine butter, sweetened condensed milk, and chocolate chips. Stir frequently until the mixture is completely melted and smooth, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pour mixture into a prepared pan. Spread evenly. Sprinkle mini marshmallows on top and press down slightly into the fudge so they stay put. Using a kitchen torch, toast the marshmallows. Alternatively, you can put the pan under your over broiler for about 1 minute or until golden brown – watch carefully.
- Refrigerate until set before cutting into 64 pieces. Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Keywords: s'mores fudge