These Raspberry Blondies are incredibly soft and chewy and full of bright berry flavor. These gluten-free, Paleo and vegan blondies are made with cashew butter, coconut flour, and fresh raspberries!
- ½ cup thick cashew butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg, can also use flax egg – whisk together 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds + 3 tablespoons water and let stand for 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8” square baking pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the cashew butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, egg (or flax egg), and vanilla extract until smooth and combined. Stir in the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Fold in the raspberries.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan and bake for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely, and then cut into 16 squares.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator; freeze for long-term storage.
If you don’t have coconut flour, you can use 1 cup blanched almond flour instead. Alternatively, if you’re avoiding nuts, you can use tahini or sunflower seed butter in place of the cashew butter to keep it nut-free.