This 5-Minute Peanut Butter Acai Bowl is the best quick & easy healthy breakfast! Made with just 6 ingredients, plus all your favorite toppings.
- 1½ frozen bananas
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 (100g) packet frozen unsweetened acai blend
- 2 heaping tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup milk of choice, I used almond
- Toppings of your choice, such as berries, granola, and peanut butter drizzle
- In a high-powered blender, combine the bananas, berries, acai berry packet, peanut butter, and milk of choice. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with berries, granola, and a drizzle of peanut butter. Enjoy immediately.
Keywords: açaí bowl, peanut butter açaí bowl, healthy açaí bowl, protein açaí bowl, 5 minute vegan breakfast