Nutella Peanut Butter Brownie Bites (5 Ingredients)
These Nutella Peanut Butter Brownie Bites are cute, fudgy, and garnished with peanuts! They use only 5 ingredients to make.
I love to read. Cook books, novels, blogs, even the back of the cereal box. It’s just something I’ve always enjoyed, for much longer than I’ve loved to bake. It saddens me though, how reading novels has become such a lost form of entertainment. I could sit with my Kindle for hours, plowing through an entire series in a day. Books are just so engrossing, allowing the brain to expand and create an entire world in your mind. It’s like a television where you have to think.
I say this because of my lack of posting. It’s not that I’ve been neglecting you guys, I’ve just been sucked in the world created by Suzanne Collins in her three novels, The Hunger Games. I usually don’t read all the “teen” books, but my aunt Lori suggested these and I had been hearing about them so I figured why not. Oh, my, gosh. They are so good. Please, if you like to read, enter her world and learn all about Panem and Katniss and Peeta and Gale. You’ll love it.
Anyways, this isn’t a book blog. We’re here to talk about food. Specifically: brownies. With Nutella. And peanut butter. 5 ingredients, probably all of which you already have in your cabinet. 3 ingredients if for some reason you don’t like peanut butter. Their heaven in a bite (or two, if you don’t shove whole brownies into your mouth like my family). If you don’t have a mini muffin pan, go get one. These chewy, gooey bites of yummy can’t wait any longer, they want into your mouth ASAP. Go get ’em tiger.
(LOL. Like my attempt to be artsy with the peanut butter smeared on the plate?)Print
Nutella Peanut Butter Brownie Bites (5 Ingredients!)
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 12 mini muffins 1x
- Category: muffins
- Cuisine: breakfast
- ½ cup Nutella spread
- 1 large egg
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- About 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- Chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 12 cups of a mini muffin pan with liners or grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put the Nutella and egg in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended. Add the flour and whisk until blended.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins (about 2/3 full). Melt peanut butter slightly in the microwave, about 20 seconds. Place about a 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter on each muffin and swirl into the batter with a toothpick. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Bake until a pick comes out with wet, gooey crumbs, 11 to 12 minutes. Don’t overbake! Set on a rack to cool completely. Serve immediately or cover and store at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Adapted from Desserts 4 Today: Flavorful Desserts with Just Four Ingredients by Abby Dodge
Keywords: muffins, cupcakes, nutella, peanuts, cupcakes, bread, chocolate, dessert, breakfast
Keep up the reading, it opens up such an amazing world to us all.
May only be 5 ingredients, but it is a massive dessert sensation. Great job!
These look like something I would be addicted to. Seriously. I think I need these.
These are wonderful! Keep up the great recipes. Your blog is so fun to read. Can’t wait to hear where you’re going to go college.
I just made these brownies today. They turned out awful! :( I don’t know where I went wrong, but they seem a little less sweet, and the peanut butter over powers the taste of the nutella – chocolatey flavor.
I’m so sorry they didn’t turn out well for you! I sent you an email, but if others have these issues, try baking them a little less to maintain that gooey chocolateyness we all love, and use less peanut butter if it’s too overpowering!
Oh my goodness these were incredible! Thanks for the recipe! [:
Glad you enjoyed them!! :)
Oh my these sound incredible. Thank you for sharing this delicious sounding recipe.