- 1½ cups rolled oats (gluten free if necessary)
- 1½ cups unsweetened flaked coconut
- ½ cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- Preheat oven to 300º F.
- In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, flaked coconut, pepitas, and sliced almonds.
- In a separate bowl or liquid measuring cup, combine the coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Pour over oat mixture and toss to coat completely. Spread mixture out onto a large baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, stirring once halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- Remove from oven and let cool on the baking sheet for about 15 minutes. Transfer the granola to a large bowl, sprinkle matcha over top and toss to combine.
- Store in an airtight container for up to several weeks.