- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 large ripe banana)
- 1¼ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed + 3 tablespoons water (whisk together and let sit for 5 minutes to gel)
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil (melted and slightly cooled)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 oz. dark chocolate (chopped)
- ½ banana (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 6 inch skillet or three ramekins with oil or nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together oats, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mashed banana, almond milk, flax egg, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix together until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix to combine. Pour into prepared baking dish or skillet and smooth top. Add slices of bananas on top and sprinkle the chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges begin to turn a slight golden brown. Serve warm.