- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed for about 20 minutes
- 1 Boar’s Head Old World Delicacies™ Brie wedge
- 1/2 apple, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 egg
- Apples, crackers, and/or bread for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Place puff pastry on the baking sheet. Slice brie in half horizontally, so you have two thinner wedges of brie. Place one wedge of brie on the puff pastry. Arrange apple slices on the brie, and then top with brown sugar and pecans. Press the second wedge of brie on top.
- Wrap puff pastry around the apple stuffed brie and press dough together to seal. Trim excess puff pastry, and flip entire thing over so that the seam is on the bottom.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg with 1 teaspoon water. Brush the surface of the puff pastry lightly with the egg wash.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until puff pastry is lightly browned.
- Serve immediately with bread, apples, crackers, or whatever else you’d like!
Keywords: baked brie, apple baked brie