These Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats come together in five minutes so breakfast will be ready right when you wake up! This easy overnight oat recipe tastes like blueberry muffins and can be served cool or warm.
- 1 cup rolled oats, gluten-free if necessary
- 1 cup milk of choice, I used almond milk
- 1 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt, I used 0%, you can also use dairy-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh blueberries + chopped almonds, for the topping
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and whisk until smooth. Divide into two or three small jars, cover, and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Serve straight from the fridge, or slightly warmed.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Calories: 278
- Sugar: 21
- Sodium: 65
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 44
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 13
- Cholesterol: 11
Keywords: overnight oats, oatmeal, blueberry oatmeal, blueberry oats