- 1 1/2 cups all purpose gluten-free baking flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 large banana (mashed (about 1/2 cup))
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Add in milk of choice, banana, and melted coconut oil and stir until just moistened. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick comes out clean.