These 5-Minute Creamy Peanut Noodles are ready in a flash – the perfect easy vegan meal! Made with gluten-free rice noodles, you can make the simple 5-ingredient miso peanut sauce while the noodles soak. This recipe yields one serving but is easy to multiply as needed.
- 2 oz. rice noodles (I recommend the kind that cook in a few minutes when soaked in boiling water like these or these)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or tahini for nut-free
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon chili crisp, or more to taste
- Juice of 1 lime or 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Hot water, to get sauce to the right consistency
- Chili crisp, sesame seeds, + green onions, to garnish
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions – this is definitely quickest to make if you can find soakable rice noodles (like these rice noodles that I used or these maifun noodles that cook even more quickly) and cover them with hot water while you make the sauce.
- In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, miso, tamari, chili crisp, and lime juice. Add a little bit of hot water, about a tablespoon at a time, and whisk again, adding more water until your desired consistency is reached. It should be pretty thick but drizzly and pourable.
- Toss in the drained noodles and mix to combine. garnish with chili crisp, sesame seeds, green onions, and/or more lime juice. enjoy!!